what information we collect
- Account Registration Information: When you create an account on numnums (an "Account"), you provide some personal information such as your name, username, password, and email address.
- Additional Information: You may provide us with information regarding recipe ingredients in order to create a shopping list. You may provide us with profile information to customize your account, such as information regarding your dietary habits. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect additional website usage data and to improve our services. Cookies are small data files, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to prompt you when a cookie is being sent by a website. However, if you disable cookies, some Services may not function properly.
- Log Data: Like many websites, our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, operating system, search terms, the referring webpage, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Analytics: We collect information about how people use the Services. We use third-party tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends. These tools may collect information such as the number and frequency of your visits, which pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service. We collect and aggregate this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot be used to identify any particular individual User.
how we use your informationWe may use information that we receive to:
- 1. Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- 2. Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- 3. Provide personalized content and information to you and others;
- 4. Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; or
- 5. Diagnose or fix technology problems.
sharing of your information
We never share personal information we receive from you except in the limited circumstances described below.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose non-private information, aggregate information, or other non-personal information with people and entities that we do business with.
- Information Disclosed with Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your request.
- Information Relating to Legal Matters: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal request; numnums’ rights and property; or to protect the safety of any person.
the security of your information
- Your Account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account on the Services.
- The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
your choices about your information
If you want to delete your Account, you can do so by simply emailing us and telling us to deactivate your account.
how to contact us